What should an Event Organiser do if they wish to make a claim?

Make contact at the earliest opportunity with your Account Handler at InEvexco, they will need to know a summary of the incident. Theft claims must be reported to the Police at the earliest opportunity and a Crime Reference Number obtained. If a Cancellation loss is being reported, then a Loss Adjuster will more than likely be appointed via your InEvexco Account Handler.

Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Contact Us